Monday, September 8, 2008

sept 8

Ok. Mr. Allder noticed that I haven't been blogging so I figured I better get on it. I actually have been "blogging" in my curriculum notebook on paper, but obviously that doesn't count. It is a habit deeply etched habit, however. Blogging on the internet is a strange feeling--it kinda makes me paranoid. My thoughts are out there for everyone to see--scary. I feel class is going well. All my classes are starting to settle into a routine, so I will get into a flow with this class shrotly, and we will take off. It's been great team teaching. I think this set up will prove very successful.

1 comment:

Lee Kraus said...

Abbie, that is a very interesting thought. I think that you will get comfortable posting to the web and maybe even start to enjoy the feedback.